Monday, August 10, 2009

I am on a roll


Having finished Nature's Home I decided to tackle my WIP/UFO pile, shock, horror I had 30 projects started - not to mention my quilting and scrapbooking LOL. So I pulled out the first one and finished it last night, the hardest part was the backstitch as it was so random, and the reason this one was a UFO for so long.


Now what remains on my list:

Rainforest Afghan

Map of Australia

I Live For Laundry

Family Tree

Australian Alphabet Sampler

Pigs in a Blamket

EMS Animal Babies Afghan

Tigger towel

Outback Dunny

My Book

A card

Who Are These Kids?

Tree Skirt

Poem for Sandy

Pig Table Runner

Spring Angel

Stretch

Christmas Afghan

Tall Sandwich

Portia Pig

3 Faces of Santa

Pig towel

Christmas Candy Roll

Will Work for Chocolate

Santa Tigger

Heavenly Hogs

The Water's Great (Tigger)

Now I Know my ABC afghan

You'd Better Not Pout Christmas ornament

I think I had better start finishing some of these before I tackle anything new LOL

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is one heck of a list! ekkk! good luck on knocking them off.