Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Pile is Shrinking

Since last posting I have finished the little card and the Santa Tigger ornament and ditched Will Work for Chocolate - it became a UFO because I made a big mistake stitching the border and the Listnen Honey lady wouldn't fit in the space remaining. No point trying to unpick the bright red floss either as not only is it a pain to unpick cleanly, there would not have been enough room on the fabric to make the necessary change.
Now I am working on Whose kids are these? This one became a UFO as the chart is not the best, too small and hard to decipher, but I will finish it.
My stitching time has been interrupted though as I am helping Simon pack 10,000 bags each with 28 items to be handed out to competitiors in the City-Bay Fun Run on September 20th. His athletics club will be given $1500 for the job, but trying to get helpers is proving difficult, so Mum to the rescue.
I'll return with photos of my finishes next time.

No comments: