Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We have a front yard

Amazing what a fence does for our house, after all my years of complaining about our lack of a fence and the increasing number of corner cutters invading my space - right outside my front window, which was quite unnerving, we now have a fence. Let the landscaping begin.
The plan now includes lots of flowering shrubs, and roses to line the path from the front gate to the front door.
I am hoping to achieve something similar to the flower garden in the backyard, just on a bigger scale. Minus the vegetables, since the photo of the backyard shows my vegetable patch too.

1 comment:

Kathy McD said...

That looks awesome Sandy! Love the tubular fencing! Now your fun begins...back breaking, I might add! Oh...your garden out back looks wonderful too!